Play your part – get both doses of the jab!
Test twice a week with a symptom free test. Any signs of feeling unwell – get a standard (PCR) test.
Proceed with caution as restrictions ease – It’s not over yet, play your part!
The single most important thing you can do is take up both doses of the vaccine when offered.
There are things we can all do to reduce the spread of new variants
- Most Importantly – Get vaccinated (both doses) as soon as you meet the age, or other criteria
- Keep your close contacts with people as low as possible
- Do twice weekly symptom-free tests
- If meeting people indoors in people’s houses, open windows and doors and let fresh air in
- Wear a face covering as much as possible
- Wash your hands regularly
- Take a PCR test if you have COVID symptoms
- Isolate with your household if you test positive
- Give names of all contacts and places visited when asked by contact tracing teams
- If you test positive please ask your contacts to take a PCR test immediately.
For more information and how to access testing go to www.dudley.gov.uk/coronavirus